June 2, 2020

Trump in Transition (v46)

Look at me! 

LOOK AT ME!

Did you see me on the news? Even the fake news, MSDNC and the rest of them, they had my picture, did you see it? 

I was holding a Bible!!

Someone asked if it was my Bible. Nah, it's 'a' Bible, not 'my' Bible - heck, I don't even know where they found it, probably in the nightstand in one of the rooms in my hotel or something, I don't know. It's a good book, they tell me. Very good, good words. Good words. I don't have time to read it, but I hear it's very good. I'll ask Mike. Is Mike here? Where's Mike?

I didn't speak any of the words in it, because after that Two Corinthians thing, well, I'm a little gun shy, but it doesn't matter, because the people who care that I'm holding it don't care that I've never read it. They read it, so I don't have to. It's OK with them, it's just not OK with the fake news, those people in the back there, yesterday.  My people just care that I have other people who can put one in my hand when necessary, like today. Today it was necessary. And it was pretty cool, don't you think? Didn't I look good, holding it like that? 

I looked stern, didn't I? And Righteous? I gotta tell you, it sure FELT Righteous, holding it in my hands, and making my best serious face, and holding it up for the press?  Fixed them, didn't I? They had to get pictures of ME holding a BIBLE - and all they had were their cameras. I had the BIBLE!

And I had those peaceful protesters gassed - I gassed them, I did! Vicious tear gas, it hurts. Really hurts, in the eyes, the eyes. So painful. So painful. I showed them, I surely did. Hanging out in a park across the street from My House? I don't think so! 

I watched as it happened, I was watching, I wasn't in the bunker, and it was GREAT having them pushed away, crying, from that church. Funny how they thought they were safe there, right? Good stuff. Good stuff.

And the bleeding-heart liberals, the left-wing clergy members and their little seminarians,
From Raw Story
handing out water and snacks for the protesters? And hand sanitizer! Yeah, I showed them, didn't I? They're not like 'my' religious people, they're not like 'our' religious people, are they? Nah, nothing like OUR people. 


But I'm all for peaceful protests, you heard me say that, right? It sounded good, didn't it?  Sounded perfect, I thought. And then I gassed them! Even the religious ones who were there! Bet that hurt, right? Probably hurt pretty good, I don't know. They tell me it hurts.

And I didn't even tell anyone we were coming! HA! How's that for showing how STRONG I am! I'm not going to tell you I'm coming, I'm just going to SHOW UP and hold up this Bible, and it's going to look good, in front of your church, they call it the 'Church of Presidents', right? Historic church, historic. All of the presidents have come here, they say, since that Madison guy. We like him right? 2nd Amendment? Yeah, we like him a LOT!  I'll always protect the 2nd, gotta protect that one, right? 2nd!

Probably even went inside, the others. All of them. And now I've been there, too. It's true - that's what they tell me - I'm the President, they tell me, and I can do WHATEVER I WANT, whenever I want. And boy, I wanted to march across the street with Ivanka and the rest of those white people - didn't she look good, Ivanka? Didn't she look good? She always looks good, doesn't she? 

Even in a mask. She's the only one who looks good in a mask, don't you think? Good girl. She's a good girl, isn't she? Looked a whole lot better in the black mask than Sleepy Joe Biden, didn't she? 

And I don't even care if I was holding the Bible upside down in the beginning - I'm just going to say that's Fake News, it's FAKE NEWS, and the pictures are fake and anyone who posts one of those pictures is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. They're the ENEMY! Fake news, so fake. 

But we have a great country, I said - great line, great line, in front of that great church, right? And it's going to be even greater, soon. We're coming back. Great country.  Oh crap - I forgot to say God Bless America! Do you think they noticed? I forget to say that sometimes...  Yeah, they probably noticed. I'll just have them add that to the transcript. No one will ever know.

Anyone seen my Sharpie? 

#MAGAMA #NMPNNNE

2 comments:

  1. Has this been Fact Checked ? Appears to have multiple FALSE statements ! Was it Fact Checked ? PLEASE ADVISE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes - yes it was. Can't you tell?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!