- Maybe it's Congress fighting with the President, as we've seen for the past several years, or Congress fighting with the President, as we may very well see for the next several years;
- maybe it's Congress fighting with each other, Dems fighting Dems and Republicans fighting Republicans, we'll get to it here. Common keywords are Washington, Democrats, Republicans, and Congress.
- And, of course, there's the President fighting with his Cabinet, with Congress, with the media, with business leaders, with our allies - and most commonly, the president fighting with the truth.
- Trump in Transition. Originally intended to run through the inauguration, it's still alive now, as the president continues to sort of kind of transition into something resembling the leader of the free world or not. Fair warning -- I'm not a fan.
- OrangeVerse. One thing I am a fan of is how the president uses the language, and how it easily converts to free verse.
- TGIF. This is a running theme of Friday posts, talking about who's had a good week or a bad week.
- Wondering on Wednesday. This has proven to be one of the most popular themes, and as the name indicates, it's a generally weekly look at some of the head-scratching things that make the news.
- Sunday School. This is a recap of the lectures we receive each week on the Sunday talk shows. My hope for the coming year is that we get some new faces appearing on the shows. After all, there are 535 members of Congress - so why do we get the same 15 or 20 of them over and over and over?
All of the likely suspects can be found by searching for them by name. If you're not seeing something you thought you would, drop me a line and let me know what I'm missing.