July 20, 2020

Sunday School 7/19/20: The Final Chapter

Yes, it does take three volumes to cover a Donald Trump/Chris Wallace interview.  Parts one and two are in the books; here's the last of it.

After Wallace pointed out that in the latest Fox News poll, Joe Biden beats Trump even on the competency question, there was some back and forth on that test that Trump aced, shocking all of the doctors, no one had ever done so well on it, and, oh by the way, Trump said there was no way Wallace could pass it. And then,
If Joe Biden got in, first of all, he won't call the shots. The people - the radical left people that surround him will call. Religion will be gone, OK? Life, you could forget about that, the whole question of life. Supreme Court - (Wallace confirmed he was talking about abortion) Absolutely. A hundred percent. That whole question, which is a very - you know, it's always been a 50-50 thing... it's actually trending a little bit more towards one side now. 
On religion:
Well, look at what they're doing to the churches. They won't let the churches even open if they want to stand in a field six feet apart. We've had churches that wanted to stand in fields six feet apart. There has never been an administration that's done so much as I have. From tax cuts, to regulation cuts, to rebuilding the military, to getting choice for the vets. Nobody's done the things I've done. Nobody. In three and a half years, no other president's been able to do what I've done.
On the pace of reopening and whether the economy will be an issue in November:
I don't think so. I think the economy is expanding and growing beautifully. Now, the Democrats want to keep it closed as long as possible because they think that's good for election. But I think the economy is doing very well. Now we're coming back and we're coming back at a level that nobody would have thought possible. And we are -- and, by the way, take a look at another -- I mean, a gauge, whether you like it or not, the stock market. The stock market, Nasdaq hit its all-time high two weeks ago and has beaten it 14 different times, OK. The stock market, Dow, et cetera, is a thousand points away from its all-time high, meaning very close. We're going to have a stock market perhaps on November 3rd that's the highest in history.
On having no plan to replace Obamacare:
Well, we haven't had -- excuse me, you heard me yesterday, we're signing a health care plan within two weeks. A full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had by approving -- by doing what they did, their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. But what we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.
On how it would be if he lost in November:
And you know why I won't lose, because the country, in the end, they're not going to have a man who has - who's shot. He's shot. He's mentally shot. Let him come out of his basement, go around, I'll make four or five speeches a day, I'll be interviewed by you, I'll be interviewed by the worst killers that hate my - my guts. They hate my guts. There's nothing they can ask me that I won't give them a proper answer to. Some people will like it. Some people won't like it... But, look, let - Let Biden sit through an interview like this. He'll be underground crying for mommy. He'll say mommy, mommy, please take me home. 
He can't do an interview. He's incompetent. There's a number you don't mention. It's called the enthusiasm number. The enthusiasm for Trump is through the roof, even higher - even higher than last time. The enthusiasm for Biden is non- existent. Everyone knows he's shot. (Wallace notes enthusiasm against Trump is high) Well, that's OK. That's his only shot. And that's his only shot. I agree. And those people know I'm doing a good job. But it's something in my personality that they don't like because, look, nobody's done what I've done. Biden wants to come in and ruin our country, triple your taxes. He wants to do things - he wants to add regulations that I've all cut. And we still have regulation, a lot of regulation, but I've cut it down to a level that nobody's - nobody ever thought possible.
He will destroy this country. But it won't be him. It will be the radical left. The same type ideology that took over Venezuela, one of the richest countries in the world. They now have no water, they have no food, and they have no medicine.  That's going to happen here if he wins.
On how he will regard his years as president, whether it ends in 2021 or 2025: 
I think I was very unfairly treated. From before I even won, I was under investigation by a bunch of thieves, crooks. It was an illegal investigation. Russia, Russia, Russia. (Wallace asks about the good parts) No, no. I want to go this. I have done more than any president in history in the first three and a half years, and I've done it suffering through investigations where people have been -- General Flynn, where people have been so unfairly treated. The Russia hoax, it was all a hoax. The Mueller scam, it was all a scam. It was all false. I made a bad decision on - one bad decision. Jeff Sessions. And now I feel good because he lost overwhelmingly in the great state of Alabama. Here's the bottom line, I've been very unfairly treated. And I don't say that as paranoid. I've been very - everybody says it. It's going to be interesting to see what happens. But there's tremendous evidence right now as to how unfairly treated I was.
President Obama and Biden spied on my campaign. It's never happened in history. If it were the other way around, the people would be in jail for 50 years right now. That would be Comey, that would be Brennan, that would be all of this - the two lovers, Strzok and Page, they would be in jail now for many, many years. They would be in jail. It would have started two years ago and they'd be there for 50 years. The fact is, they illegally spied on my campaign. Let's see what happens. Despite that, I did more than any president in history in the first three and a half years. 
I hope you got all of that, from this part and the first two. Remember, there WILL be a quiz on all of this. I don't normally do that, but this is hardly a normal interview.

Stay safe, and I'll see you around the virtual campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!