I keep saying one of these days I'm going to decorate a tree with stuff I get from the Christmas Tree Shops, and this might be the year to do it. I know of someone goes there every week, so it's gotta be a great place to get holiday decorations, right? And while we already have a lot of them, I'm not sure you can ever really have too many.
I checked out the chain's website, and look at all the cool stuff I found!
- Sheets, pillows, pajamas and curtains
- portable air compressors, electric heater/fans, and a humidifier
- electric fireplaces, fire starters, and hearth brooms
- lampshades, picture frames, and decorative alarm clocks
- shelf liners, dust mops, and vacuum cleaners
- chocolate fountains, popcorn makers, and a wine-cork lazy Susan
- bake ware, glassware, and silverware
- oven mitts, towels, and pot holders
- dog bones, puppy training pads, and poop bags
If I get the right size tree, I'll be able to put it on my new air hockey table (special event on 12/21), and take it all in sitting on my new bar stool (special event on 12/20).
For the finishing touches, I'll make garland out of extension cords, and use a shower curtain for a tree skirt. And finally, for the tree topper, I'll use one of their cute metal bird houses.
I better hurry before all of the good stuff is gone...