Congressional Republicans have asked the Department of Justice to investigate former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.
Other investigations recently requested, getting geared up, or already underway may include some of the following.
- The Clinton Foundation and 'pay to play' when losing presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State
- The Clinton emails, the swiffer used to wipe the email server, and the server at the State Department cafeteria
- The Whitewater Land Deal
- What exactly was or is in William Jefferson Clinton's cigar humidor
- Exhumation of the 50 some odd people alleged to have been killed by the Clintons or their associates
- Criminal and forensic reviews of all investigations into those 50 some odd deaths that did not lead into an indictment of anyone named Clinton
- All of the Senators, living or dead, who did not offer a 'guilty' vote on either of the two articles of impeachment against Clinton in 1999. Exhumation may be required here as well
- Hillary Clinton's sexual preferences, specifically related to the pizzagate child lesbian sex ring, as well as to any underlying attraction she had, or has, for her husband, which has never been sufficiently explored or explained
- Those striped pants
- George Stephanopoulos and his exorbitant salary at ABC, which is way too high not because he's a lousy journalist but because he's a friend of the Clintons and since she lost, he's not worth the money any more
- Huma Abedin, for specific stuff or just on principle - I mean, she was married to Anthony Weiner
- Barack Obama's birth certificate
- Allegations that Michelle Obama is a man
- Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass and presidential intimacy
Or, maybe not. Yet.