October 7, 2019

OrangeVerse XLVI: Lies, Damn Lies, Poetry

The president gave us another lie-filled poetry reading this week, speaking before he headed off to Florida to speak at The Villages, the largest retirement community in our solar system.  Let's take a look. 

Absolute Perfection
If you look at the whistleblower's
complaint, it's totally inaccurate
because the conversation I had
was absolutely perfect. The
whistleblower never saw the
- saw the conversation. He got
his information, I guess second-
or third-hand. He wrote something
that was total fiction and now when
people see that they're not happy.
China by the Numbers
We're going to have a meeting with them. We'll see. But
we're doing very well. Some of the numbers I
think are being affected by all of the non-
sense of all of the politics going on...
by the Democrats I call them the
"Do-nothings...." But the
numbers really are
looking very good
going into the
future I have
a lot of
options
on
China
 but if they
don't do what we want
we have tremendous - tremendous power.

I Hoped Zelensky Would China
If they were honest
about it they'd
start a major
investigation
into the Bidens.
It's a very simple
answer. They should
investigate the
Bidens because
how does a
company that's
newly formed -
and all these
companies if you
look at - and
by the way
likewise China
should start an
investigation
into the Bidens
because what
happened in
China is just
about as bad as
what happened
with -- with
Ukraine.

On Subpoena Compliance
Well
I leave that
to the lawyers.
I can say though
that Schiff has now
been proven to be a liar.
We've known it for three years
because they've been trying to impeach
for three years. He's a li - he's a stone-cold liar
So I leave that up to the lawyers. That's up to them
to decide but the
 whole investigation
is crumbling Yeah.

The Innocent Project
...I read Mitch McConnell's statement yesterday,
and he read my phone call and as you know he put
out a statement that said it was the most innocent
phone call he's read and I spoke to him about it, too.
He read my phone call with the president of Ukraine.
Mitch McConnell - he said "that was the most innocent
phone call that I've read." I mean, give me a break any
body that reads it says the same thing and the only
people who don't understand it is when they look
at the false fabricates fraudulent statement
made by Shifty Schiff.

Oh, Sweetheart!
Well I think Biden                  is going down and I.
think his whole situation -    because no you may very
well find that there are other countries that they scammed just
like they scammed China and Ukraine. And basically who are they
scamming? The USA. And it's not good. And that's probably why
China, for so many years has had a sweetheart deal where
China rips off the  USA - because they deal like
people with Biden, where they  give their son
a  billion and a half  dollars and that's prob-
ably why China has such a sweetheart
deal that, for so many years
 they've been ripping off
our country.

Honesty
Thank you I'll
see you in Florida.
I'll see you all in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!