July 23, 2017

Sunday School 7/23/17

The Mooch hit the Sunday talk shows, and man, he has a way with words.

On Fox News Sunday, here's what Anthony Scaramucci, Trump's new communications director, told host Chris Wallace about his plans:
So, my three simple things is I would like to reset the culture inside the comms department so that people recognize that I'm actually there to serve them, and they're going to be working with me, not for me. That's a very big distinction. And that all of us are there to serve the president of the United States and his agenda.
So first for me is I want to hit a cultural reset button, second thing is we've got to get the leaks stopped. If we don't get the leaks stopped - I am a businessperson and so, I will take dramatic action to stop those leaks.
And the third thing is I'll be traveling with the president this week and we're going to focus and refine the messaging from the White House. He's one of the most effective communicators that's ever been born and we're going to make sure that we get that message out directly to the American people and I think that albatross spread, the gap between how certain people think of him and how I see him - or say like someone like Ivanka sees him, that will start to narrow soon.
 Um, I can't possibly imagine wanting to think of the president the way the Mooch does (which is apparently a bromance of massive proportions) and I want even less to think of him as my Daddy.

Scaramucci gave us this, too, about the president's agenda:
This is a president - this is a jobs president. This is a president who's going to help middle class families, lower middle class families.
 You want to talk about gaps, Chris? There is a wide income gap that many elites do not feel, but the president feels it. And members of his staff feel it. And people in the middle of America feel it. And you know what we're going to do? We're going to put policies together that close that gap.
If people want to talk about these nonsensical scandals, I'll let them do that, but I'm going to be missile-locked on focusing on the president's agenda, and helping people to understand the president the way I know him and the way I love him.
"Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true..." Oh, puh-LEASE!!

On CNN's State of the Union, he was super focused on telling us what Trump is super focused on. It's not Twitter, though - honest.  Full disclosure: I added the emphasis, so you could really feel the love.
He is super focused on his agenda, OK? He is super focused on getting the health care reform passed. He's super focused on working on tax reform, the two main pillars of what we're going to do this year. 
He's super focused cleaning out all the deregulation -- unnecessary regulation in the United States. He's super focused on manufacturing jobs, 50,000 new manufacturing jobs and getting people back to work in the United States. That's the stuff he's super focused on.
I'm super focused on getting out of this classroom. See you around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!