January 26, 2024

OrangeVerse LXII: Brief But Derogatory

The PBS Newshour has a recurring feature called Brief But Spectacular, where people from various walks of life spend two or three minutes talking about something important to them, or interesting about them. 

With a slight modification (and an apology to the wonderful folks at the Newshour), I offer you this bit of verse from the Former Guy. 

I can't help noticing that, as is often the case when he accuses someone of something, it's usually done by exhibiting the same behavior he's complaining about. 

No Camp for YOU!
Nikki 'Birdbrain' Haley 
is very bad
for the Republican Party
and indeed,
our 
Country.

Her False Statements,
Derogatory Comments, 
and Humiliating Public Loss, 
is demeaning to
True 
American 
Patriots.

Her anger should be aimed at 
her Third Rate Political Consultants
and, more importantly
Crooked Joe Biden and those
who are destroying our Country - 
NOT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SAVE IT.

I knew Nikki well, 
she was average
at best,
is not the one
 to take on
World Leaders,
and she never did.

That was up to me
and that is why
they respected 
the United States. 

When I ran for Office and won,
I noticed that the 
Losing Candidate's Donors
would immediately come to me
and want to 
'help out.'
This is standard in Politics,
but no longer with me.

Anybody that 
makes a
'Contribution'
to Birdbrain

from this moment forth
will be permanently banned
from the MAGA camp.

We don't want them, 
and will not accept them.
because we Put America First
and ALWAYS WILL.

I'm not sure if the MAGA camp has a gate at the end of the driveway, but if there was one,  I'd guess it would be both decidedly non-pearly, and garishly orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!