July 27, 2022

Wondering on Wednesday 7/27/22


Ready... Set... Wonder!

I'm not really feeling the wondering tonight. Truth be told, some of it is the same stuff I've wondered off an on for ages, it seems, and I won't bore you with that.  

Instead, let's ponder these memes together. 





I share these particular memes because today's the day the House Oversight Committee invited gun manufacturer CEOs to Capitol Hill for a chat. Two - Daniel Defense and Storm, Ruger participated. Smith and Wesson didn't. 

Here are a few clips that made it to Twitter by the time I nosed around a bit. You can watch the full hearing here.
Wonder, if you want, about the memes, or about these clips, or anything else on this issue. The comment line is always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!