May 30, 2020

Trump in Transition (v45)


Ladies and Gentlemen, the president of the United States. 

Hear his voice as you read his tweets,
talking about 'frisky' protesters, 
vicious dogs, ominous weapons, and
changing front lines of young Secret Service agents
 ready to 'practice' on protesters outside America's house.

He is SO full of himself.
Himself is SO full of crap.

I guess this is him adding a chapter 
his personal war story,
like the one in which he equated 
staying safe from sexually transmitted diseases 
as being equal to the sacrifice 
made by over 58,000 men and women 
wearing American uniforms.

"I watched the protests. I could have been in danger
from the people I was chosen to lead."
"I was saved by virile young men."
"I could have been a virile young man,
but for the bone spurs."
   
He is an embarrassment to our country, 
and to everything America stands for. 

I am a patriotic American.
He makes me sick.

He is Not My President - 
Not Now, Not Ever. 
#NPMNNNE
#MAGAMA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!