November 8, 2018

OrangeVerse XXXVI: Midterms (1)

The president had himself a little press conference Wednesday. It was 90 minutes or so o pure joy, or pure hell, or something purely in between. It's going to take a while to get through it, so bear with me. 

Here's an example; seems like an easy question: What's your message to suburban women voters? 

Well, Ex-cuse Me!
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
A fantastic man who was down
on the polls And everybody was
talking about this person that
was so great. 
And I went up there and
I did a rally and
 they have now a 
great governor - you're
going to have a great governor 
in Ohio for hopefully
a long period of time. 
But for four years. And
Mike DeWine is a fantastic person.

Um, the question was, "What's your message to suburban women voters?"  

Why Did I Do It?
And I went up there for two reasons:
because I felt that his
opposition was not a good person - 
and we know a lot about him - 
and I felt that Mike
was a fantastic person.
And he won.
And not only 
did he win
he won easily.

What. Is. Your. Message. To. Suburban. Women. Voters?

I'm Not Opposed to Addition
So add that
to Florida, and add that
to Georgia and add that
to all of the other races
we won - outside even of the
Senate races which were the
biggest of all. Because
these were races
that - and Mike Pence
can tell you, and 
some folks over here can tell you - 
there were races that 
were going to be unopposed.
We were not going to oppose
certain of the people running - 
certain Senators. 
They said they couldn't 
be beaten. They said Heidi
couldn't be beaten. 
"Please don't do it."

Please don't do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!