July 16, 2018

Trump in Transition (v30)


Yep -- had to call out the big version of the picture of the person we allow to sit in the Oval Office. Because he truly stuck it to America today, as the #HellinHelsinki2018 summit. #MAGA and all that crap.

From the president's personal Twitter account, on the eve of the meeting with the object of his affection - a dictator who rules his country like a boss, as they say in those ridiculous car commercials - the president continued to foment hatred in our country, while pretending that he has nothing to do with it.

Take a look at his three tweets all rolled into one, to help with your appreciation of it.
Heading to Helsinki, Finland - looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn't good enough - that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such dissension in our country.. but at some point, it will heal!
Later, he noted
Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of US foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
Which was retweeted by the Russian Foreign Ministry, with a "We agree" comment added.

Some have suggested perhaps the Cuban Missile crisis might, just maybe, possibly could have been worser, but when you're a narcissist as bigly as Trump, there can be no comparison.

And, he offered:
As I said today and many times before, "I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people." However I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past - as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along. #HELSINKI2018
We cannot exclusively focus on the past?  That's a laugh.

Well, it's actually a bunch of crap, because he can't get his face out of the rear view mirror long enough to stop worrying about and talking about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, unless it's to talk about Andrew Jackson or Abraham Lincoln or those good white supremacists we all know and love.

In between the tweets was a two-hour long private meeting with the real dictator, the wannabe dictator and their translators (no staff, no Jared, no nothing), and after that there was a press conference that that can only be described as frighteningly bizarre and extraordinarily embarrassing to the United States.

Well, it could be called described as treasonous, as former CIA director John Brennan suggested. But I digress.

In the press conference, Trump said this in response to a very direct question about Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether, with the whole world watching, he would he call out Putin and tell him never to do it again.
So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server, have they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months, I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media, Where is the server, I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?  
With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me, and some others, they came to me and said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it's not Russia.
I will say this, I don't see any reason why it WOULD be, but I really do want to see the server, but I have, I have confidence in both parties, I really do believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server, what happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman who worked on the DNC, where are those servers, they're MISSING, where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails, 33,000 emails gone, just gone.
I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails.
I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today, and what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer.
 We transcribe, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!