September 26, 2015

My Apologies

Regular readers may have noticed that I've not been posting frequently these past couple of weeks.

It's not because I don't care about His Hairness any more. It's not because I stopped being concerned about Hillary's baggage, or about Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and all the rest of them. I certainly am interested in the papal visit, and of course now we understand why Crying John Boehner was blubbering so much when he was with Pope Francis.

There's a new TV season starting, and that's always fun to talk about; and that pesky Kim Davis, well, she's still milking her 15 minutes of fame, as are so many others.

All of that going on, and I've not been posting?

Yep.  Because, while that's been going on, I've been focusing on today, September 26, 2015.  Because today is the day I marry My Sweet Baboo.

We met on a winery bus tour thirteen years ago next month, and we've been together ever since.  And finally, thousands of laughs and significantly fewer tears later, we're getting married.

I'll start posting again in the next few days, and I'm sure there'll be lots of fun stuff to catch up on.  But today, it's all about that dress, and those flowers, and our families and friends, and great food and perfect weather and hearts filled with love and joy.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!