November 14, 2015

Each Time





Each time a person says Islam is a terrorist religion
I will say Catholicism is pedophile religion.

Each time a person says All Muslims are terrorists
I will say All priests are pedophiles.

Each time a person says All Muslims should be shot
I will say All priests should be shot

Each time a person says We should destroy a mosque
I will say We should destroy a church.

Each time a person says Muslims only want to destroy America
I will say Catholics only want to destroy America. 

Each time a person says We should bomb the Muslims,
 I will say We should bomb the Catholics.

Each time a person says Terrorists attacked Paris
I will say 
Thank you for not painting an entire religion with a brush of hate








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!