August 14, 2015

Hodgepodge: Fun with Headlines

Scrolling through one of my news apps today, and found a couple of fun headlines, take a look:


I have a suspicion that George Foreman would be very pleased with that headline - even though Jenna and her husband Henry named their first daughter Mila.

The second headline that caught my eye ?



Never in a million years would I have guessed that the answer was "in Utah." I would have gone with the old standby "in a hospital?" or maybe, if I was feeling crazy, I might have suggested "at home?"

Apparently, this all started with a tweet from Bloomberg Business yesterday; a review of census data showed that three Utah cities made the top five of places where the highest number of births per thousand were recorded as of a year ago. 


Any guesses on how many of these kids are named Poppy Louise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!