June 1, 2013

Oops.

Every so often I contemplate minor (or sometimes major) reformatting on veritable pastiche. When I do that, I spot-check older posts to make sure things are OK, and if all looks good, I push the button and change the format. 

And then, sometimes several weeks or months later, I find out that the reformatting has caused issues with older posts, in effect making them unreadable.

And I cringe.

I apologize if you've had this issue recently; chances are you may have.  I'm working on fixing the posts as fast as I can, and encourage you to send me a comment or link to a bad post, so that I can correct it.

I appreciate you and that you take the time to check out my posts.  Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with my positions, you deserve a good read when you get here. 

And of course, stay tuned for upcoming posts on the Tax-Free NY proposal, the I-81 interchange, the curious case of the Catholic school teacher, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!